Human capital and payment systems in Britain, 1833-1914
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1992|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: LSE, Dept. of Economic History Houghton Street London, WC2A 2AE, U.K.|
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7955 7084
Web page: http://www.lse.ac.uk/economicHistory/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Siebert, W S & Addison, J T, 1991. "Internal Labour Markets: Causes and Consequences," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 76-92, Spring.
- Schofield, R. S., 1973. "Dimensions of illiteracy, 1750-1850," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 437-454.
- Floud, Roderick, 1984. "Technical Education 1850-1914: Speculations on Human Capital Formation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hutchens, Robert M, 1989. "Seniority, Wages and Productivity: A Turbulent Decade," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 49-64, Fall.
- Blaug, Mark, 1976. "The Empirical Status of Human Capital Theory: A Slightly Jaundiced Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 827-55, September.
- H. M. Boot, 1991. "Salaries and career earnings in the Bank of Scotland, 1730-1880," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 44(4), pages 629-653, November.
- E. G. West, 1970. "Resource Allocation and Growth in Early Nineteenth-Century British Education," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 23(1), pages 68-95, 04.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:wpaper:22453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager on behalf of EH Dept.)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.