Autarkic policy and efficiency in the Spanish industrial sector. An estimate of domestic resource cost in 1958
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hughes, Gordon & Hare, Paul G, 1992.
"Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 82-104, Spring.
- Hare, Paul G & Hughes, Gordon, 1992. "Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1993. "Openness, Trade Liberalization, and Growth in Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1358-1393, September.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1998.
"Openness, Productivity and Growth: What Do We Really Know?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 383-398, March.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1997. "Openness, Productivity and Growth: What Do We Really Know?," NBER Working Papers 5978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Banerji, Ranadev & Donges, Juergen B., 1974. "The domestic resource cost concept: Theory and an empirical application to the case of Spain," Kiel Working Papers 24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Pearson, Scott R. & Akrasanee, Narongchai & Nelson, Gerald C., 1976. "Comparative Advantage in Rice Production: A Methodological Introduction," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 02.
- Pons, Maria A., 1999. "Capture or agreement? Why Spanish banking was regulated under the Franco regime, 1939–75," Financial History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 25-46, April.
- Fane, George, 1995. "The Average and Marginal Domestic Resource Cost of Foreign Exchange," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(4), pages 663-675, October.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1972. "Evaluating Restrictionist Trade Regimes: Theory and Measurement," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(1), pages 48-62, Jan.-Feb..
- Schydlowsky, Daniel M., 1984. "A policymaker's guide to comparative advantage," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 439-449, April.
More about this item
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:wpaper:22352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager on behalf of EH Dept.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chlseuk.html .