Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hughes, Gordon & Hare, Paul G, 1992. "Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 82-104, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martínez Ruiz, Elena, 2003. "Autarkic policy and efficiency in the Spanish industrial sector. An estimate of domestic resource cost in 1958," Economic History Working Papers 22352, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Falk, Martin & Raiser, Martin & Brauer, Holger, 1996. "Making sense of the J-curve: Capital utilisation, output, and total factor productivity in Polish industry 1990-1993," Kiel Working Papers 723, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jackman, Richard & Pauna, C, 1997. "Labour market policy and the reallocation of labour across sectors," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2047, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Havas, Attila, 1993. "CMEA and COCOM Abolished: Restructuring Precision Engineering Industry in Hungary," MPRA Paper 52745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bojnec, Stefan, 2002. "Agricultural and Food Competitiveness in Transition Central and Eastern European Countries: Social Profit Rate and Domestic Resource Cost Approaches," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(2), August.
- Raiser, Martin, 1995. "Industrial reforms in China: State-owned enterprises between output growth and profitability decline," Kiel Working Papers 672, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Martin Raiser, 1993. "Old habits die hard," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 28(4), pages 170-177, July.
- Zorya, Sergiy & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2002. "When Will Ukraine be a Global Player on World Agricultural Markets?," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24912, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Martin Raiser, 1995. ""Transition is a bridge, therefore do not dwell upon it" 1," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 3(2), pages 215-246, June.
- Paul Hare, 2001.
"Trade Policy During the Transition: Lessons from the 1990s,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 482-512, April.
- Paul G. Hare, 2000. "Trade Policy during the Transition. Lessons from the 1990s," CERT Discussion Papers 0006, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1995. "Wirtschaftsreformen in Entwicklungs- und Transformationsländern: Anreizprobleme, Glaubwürdigkeitsdefizite und die Erfolgschancen umfassender Reformen," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1636, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Raiser, Martin & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1993. "Output decline and recovery in Central Europe: the role of incentives before, during and after privatisation," Kiel Working Papers 601, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Holger Schmieding, 1993. "From plan to market: On the nature of the transformation crisis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 129(2), pages 216-253, June.
- Jeffrey B. Miller, 1995. "Industrial planning and the transition to a market economy," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 3(3), pages 289-299, September.
- Gács, János & Peck, Merton & Illarionov, Andrei & Havlik, Peter & Kuboniva, Masaaki & Panitch, Vladimir & Sutela, Pekka & Lányi, Kamilla & Bulantsev, Vsevolod & Goldberg, Linda & Tenorio, Rafael & De , 1995. "International Trade Issues of the Russian Federation," MPRA Paper 60426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dani Rodrik, 1993. "Trade and Industrial Policy Reform in Developing Countries: A Review of Recent Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Perkins, Frances C., 1994. "State enterprise reform and macro-economic stability in transition economies," Kiel Working Papers 665, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Raiser, Martin, 1993. "Governing the transition to a market economy," Kiel Working Papers 592, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Richard Jackman & C Pauna, 1997. "Labour Market Policy and the Reallocation of Labour Across Sectors," CEP Discussion Papers dp0338, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Raiser, Martin, 1992. "Soft budget constraints: An institutional interpretation of stylised facts in economic transformation in Central Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 549, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitiveness; Domestic Resource Costs; Eastern Europe; Industrial-Trade Policy; Input-Output;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.