From plan to market: On the nature of the transformation crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ngo Long & Horst Siebert, 1992.
"A model of the socialist firm in transition to a market economy,"
Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Long, Ngo Van & Siebert, Horst, 1991. "A model of the socialist firm in transition to a market economy," Kiel Working Papers 479, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Naughton, Barry, 1990. "China's experience with guidance planning," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 743-767, December.
- Chow, G.C., 1990. "Capital Formation And Economic Growth In China," Papers 356, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Poznanski, Kazimierz, 1992. "Market Alternative to State Activism in Restoring the Capitalist Economy," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 55-77.
- Heinrich, Ralph P., 1993. "The merits of insider privatization: What Russia can learn from Eastern Central Europe," Kiel Discussion Papers 201, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Stanley Fischer, 1986. "Stopping hyperinflations past and present," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 122(1), pages 1-47, March.
- Stanislaw Gomulka & Paul Johnson, 1991. "The Causes of Recession following Stabilization," CEP Discussion Papers dp0033, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Heitger, Bernhard & Schrader, Klaus & Bode, Eckhardt, 1992. "Die mittel- und osteuropäischen Länder als Unternehmensstandort," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 760, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Schmieding, Holger, 1991. "From socialism to an institutional void: Notes on the nature of the transformation crisis," Kiel Working Papers 480, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michael Bruno, 1992. "Stabilization and Reform in Eastern Europe; A Preliminary Evaluation," IMF Working Papers 92/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Gomulka, Stanislaw & Johnson, Paul, 1991. "The causes of recession following stabilization," Economic History Working Papers 21107, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Michael Bruno, 1992. "Stabilization and Reform in Eastern Europe: A Preliminary Evaluation," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(4), pages 741-777, December.
- Hughes, Gordon & Hare, Paul G, 1992.
"Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 82-104, Spring.
- Hare, Paul G & Hughes, Gordon, 1992. "Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard A. Brecher, 1974. "Minimum Wage Rates and the Pure Theory of International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(1), pages 98-116.
- Stanislaw Gomulka, 1991. "The Causes of Recession Following Stabilization," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 33(2), pages 71-90, July.
- Hare, Paul G & Hughes, Gordon, 1991. "Competitiveness and Industrial Restructuring in Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland," CEPR Discussion Papers 543, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raiser, Martin, 1992. "Soft budget constraints: An institutional interpretation of stylised facts in economic transformation in Central Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 549, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Charemza, Wojciech W, 1992. "Market Failure and Stagflation: Some Aspects of Privatisation in Poland," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 21-35.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:129:y:1993:i:2:p:216-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.