From plan to market: On the nature of the transformation crisis
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 129 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heitger, Bernhard & Schrader, Klaus & Bode, Eckhardt, 1992. "Die mittel- und osteuropäischen Länder als Unternehmensstandort," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 760, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Long, Ngo Van & Siebert, Horst, 1991.
"A model of the socialist firm in transition to a market economy,"
Kiel Working Papers
479, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ngo Long & Horst Siebert, 1992. "A model of the socialist firm in transition to a market economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Hare, Paul G & Hughes, Gordon, 1992.
"Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hughes, Gordon & Hare, Paul G, 1992. "Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 82-104, Spring.
- Chow, G.C., 1990.
"Capital Formation And Economic Growth In China,"
356, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Stanislaw Gomulka & Paul Johnson, 1991. "The causes of recession following stabilization," Economic History Working Papers 21107, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Stanislaw Gomulka & Paul Johnson, 1991. "The Causes of Recession following Stabilization," CEP Discussion Papers dp0033, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Charemza, Wojciech W, 1992. " Market Failure and Stagflation: Some Aspects of Privatisation in Poland," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 21-35.
- Michael Bruno, 1992. "Stabilization and Reform in Eastern Europe: A Preliminary Evaluation," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(4), pages 741-777, December.
- Poznanski, Kazimierz, 1992. " Market Alternative to State Activism in Restoring the Capitalist Economy," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 55-77.
- Hare, Paul G & Hughes, Gordon, 1991. "Competitiveness and Industrial Restructuring in Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland," CEPR Discussion Papers 543, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Bruno, 1992. "Stabilization and Reform in Eastern Europe; A Preliminary Evaluation," IMF Working Papers 92/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Stanislaw Gomulka, 1991. "The Causes of Recession Following Stabilization," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 33(2), pages 71-90, July.
- Brecher, Richard A, 1974. "Minimum Wage Rates and the Pure Theory of International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 88(1), pages 98-116, February.
- Schmieding, Holger, 1991. "From socialism to an institutional void: Notes on the nature of the transformation crisis," Kiel Working Papers 480, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Raiser, Martin, 1992. "Soft budget constraints: An institutional interpretation of stylised facts in economic transformation in Central Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 549, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Stanley Fischer, 1986.
"Stopping hyperinflations past and present,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 1-47, March.
- Naughton, Barry, 1990. "China's experience with guidance planning," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 743-767, December.
- Heinrich, Ralph P., 1993. "The merits of insider privatization: What Russia can learn from Eastern Central Europe," Kiel Discussion Papers 201, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:129:y:1993:i:2:p:216-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.