When Will Ukraine be a Global Player on World Agricultural Markets?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freebairn, John W., 1987. "Implications of Wages and Industrial Policies on the Competitiveness of Agricultural Export Industries," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(01), pages 1-9, April.
- Lyubov A. Kurkalova & Helen H. Jensen, 1996. "Production Efficiency in Ukrainian Agriculture and the Process of Economic Reform," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 96-wp167, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Gow, Hamish R & Swinnen, Johan F M, 1998.
"Up- and Downstream Restructuring, Foreign Direct Investment, and Hold-Up Problems in Agricultural Transition,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 331-350.
- Gow, Hamish R. & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 1998. "Up- And Downstream Restructuring, Foreign Direct Investment, And Hold- Up Problems In Agricultural Transition," PRG Working Papers 31867, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Bojnec, Stephan, 1999. "The Competitiveness of Slovenian Farms and Food Processing Activities," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 48(08-09).
- Mathijs, Erik & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 1997. "Agricultural Decollectivization in Central and Eastern Europe," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197062, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hughes, Gordon & Hare, Paul G, 1992.
"Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 82-104, Spring.
- Hare, Paul G & Hughes, Gordon, 1992. "Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thiele, Silke & Brodersen, Claus M, 1997. "Anwendung der nicht-parametrischen Data Envelopment Analysis auf die Effizienz landwirtschaftlicher Unternehmen in der Transformation Ostdeutschlands," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 46(12).
- Lissitsa, Alexej & Odening, Martin, 2001. "Effizienz und totale Faktor-produktivitat in der ukrainischen Landwirtschaft im Transformationsprozess," Working Paper Series 7391, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levkovych, Inna, 2011. "Der ukrainische Außenhandel mit Produkten der Agrar- und Ernährungswirtschaft: Eine quantitative Analyse aus Sicht traditioneller und neuer Außenhandelstheorien," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 59, number 109520.
- Zorya, S. & Sauer, H. & Striewe, L. & Venema, J. & Hemme, T., 2003. "Das Potential der Milcherzeugung und Milchverarbeitung in der Ukraine," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 38.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae02:24912. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.