Poverty is not being reduced in Mozambique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilbert,Christopher L. & Vines,David (ed.), 2000. "The World Bank," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521790956.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfani, Federica & Azzarri, Carlo & d'Errico, Marco & Molini, Vasco, 2012. "Poverty in Mozambique : new evidence from recent household surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6217, The World Bank.
- Andes Chivangue & Carlos Barros, 2017. "Poverty and Informal Trade," CEsA Working Papers 151, CEsA - Center for African, Asian and Latin American Studies.
- Cecilia Navarra, 2017. "Contracts between smallholders and private firms in Mozambique and their implications on food security," WIDER Working Paper Series 197, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Corene Matyas & Julie Silva, 2013. "Extreme weather and economic well-being in rural Mozambique," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 66(1), pages 31-49, March.
- Massingarela, Cláudio & Nhate, Virgulino & Salvucci, Vincenzo, 2013. "The Political Economy of Food Price Policy: Country Case Study of Mozambique," WIDER Working Paper Series 037, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Julie A. Silva, 2013. "Rural Income Inequality in Mozambique: National Dynamics and Local Experiences?," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 43(1), pages 23-50, Summer.
- Maia Green, 2012. "Co-producing ineffective states: social knowledge, social policy and social citizenship in Africa and in development," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-014-12, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Giesbert, Lena & Schindler, Kati, 2012.
"Assets, Shocks, and Poverty Traps in Rural Mozambique,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1594-1609.
- Lena Giesbert & Kati Schindler, 2010. "Assets, Shocks, and Poverty Traps in Rural Mozambique," GIGA Working Paper Series 150, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Lena Giesbert & Kati Schindler, 2010. "Assets, Shocks, and Poverty Traps in Rural Mozambique," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1073, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Cunguara, Benedito & Darnhofer, Ika, 2011. "Assessing the impact of improved agricultural technologies on household income in rural Mozambique," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 378-390, June.
- Cecilia Navarra, 2018. "Contract farming in Mozambique. Implications on gender inequalities within and across rural households," WIDER Working Paper Series 026, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
- N0 - Economic History - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:28467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .