Pension Reform in Europe : Process and Progress
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chlon, Agnieszka & Gora, Marek & Rutkowski, Michal, 1999. "Shaping pension reform in Poland : security through diversity," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20852, The World Bank.
- Haas, Peter M., 1992. "Introduction: epistemic communities and international policy coordination," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(01), pages 1-35, December.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:63:y:1969:i:03:p:880-899_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Palacios,Robert J. & Pallares-Miralles,Montserrat, 2000. "International patterns of pension provision," Policy Research Working Paper Series 98252, The World Bank.
- Palacios,Robert J. & Pallares-Miralles,Montserrat, 2000. "International patterns of pension provision," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 98252, The World Bank.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:63:y:1969:i:03:p:880-899_25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orenstein, Mitchell A., 2000. "How politics and institutions affect pension reform in three post-communist countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2310, The World Bank.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:69:y:1975:i:04:p:1299-1315_24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilbert,Christopher L. & Vines,David (ed.), 2000. "The World Bank," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521790956, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne-Gisèle Privat, 2005. "L'avenir des retraites en France: Evalutation de l'impact des réformes de 1993 et de 2033 à l'aide du modèle de microsimulation Artémis," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/f4rshpf3v1u, Sciences Po.
- Carlos Vidal-Meliá & Inmaculada Domínguez-Fabian, 2005. "The Spanish Pension System: Issues Of Introducing Notional Defined Contribution Accounts," Public Economics 0504006, EconWPA.
- Marek G??ra, 2003. "Reintroducing Intergenerational Equilibrium: Key Concepts behind the New Polish Pension System," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-574, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Carlos Vidal-Meliá & Inmaculada Domínguez-Fabián & José Enrique Devesa-Carpio, 2006. "Subjective Economic Risk to Beneficiaries in Notional Defined Contribution Accounts," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 73(3), pages 489-515.
- Alexandra Hennessy & Martin C. Steinwand, 2014. "The Sources of Pension Reforms in Western Europe: Domestic Factors, Policy Diffusion, or Common Shock?," International Interactions, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 477-505, August.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f4rshpf3v1umfa09lat214kj4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marie-Renée Bakker & Alexandra Gross, 2004. "Development of Non-bank Financial Institutions and Capital Markets in European Union Accession Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15030, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPensions and Retirement Systems Environmental Economics and Policies Social Development - Children and Youth Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Economic Stabilization Enterprise Development and Reform Social Protections and Labor;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:15132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .