Policy dynamics and the evolution of state charter school laws
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:63:y:1969:i:03:p:880-899_25 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:92:y:1998:i:04:p:775-790_21 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:63:y:1969:i:03:p:880-899_00 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Vieux, 2014. "Do Not Count Them Out Just Yet: Assessing the Impact of Religious Conservatives on Charter School Regulations," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 95(2), pages 411-424, June.
- repec:eee:poleco:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:144-161 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPublic policy; Punctuated equilibrium; Pluralism; Charter schools; Education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:42:y:2009:i:1:p:33-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .