How politics and institutions affect pension reform in three post-communist countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2003. "Case Study 4 - Poland : Participation in Macroeconomic Policy Making and Reform," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11317, The World Bank.
- Robert Holzmann & Richard Hinz, 2005. "Old Age Income Support in the 21st century: An International Perspective on Pension Systems and Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7336, April.
- Jiří Večerník, 2004. "Social Policies and Structures Under Transition: Cohesion and Tensions," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2004(4), pages 310-322.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6253 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sunita Kikeri & Thomas Kenyon & Vincent Palmade, 2006. "Reforming the Investment Climate : Lessons for Practitioners," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7096, April.
- Robert Holzmann & Mitchell Orenstein & Michal Rutkowski, 2003. "Pension Reform in Europe : Process and Progress," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15132, April.
More about this item
KeywordsChildren and Youth; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Enterprise Development&Reform; ICT Policy and Strategies; National Governance; Enterprise Development&Reform; Pensions&Retirement Systems; National Governance; ICT Policy and Strategies; Children and Youth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .