Reforming the Investment Climate : Lessons for Practitioners
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Indermit Gill & Claudio E. Montenegro & Dorte Domeland, 2002. "Crafting Labor Policy : Techniques and Lessons from Latin America," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15245, December.
- Nicholas Stern & Jean-Jacques Dethier & F. Halsey Rogers, 2006. "Growth and Empowerment: Making Development Happen," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262693461, January.
- Dani Rodrik, 1996. "Understanding Economic Policy Reform," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 9-41, March.
- Lewis, William W., 2004. "The Power of Productivity," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226476766.
- Arturo Galindo & Alejandro Micco, 2004. "Creditor protection and financial markets: empirical evidence and implications for Latin America," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 2, pages 29-37.
- Palmade, Vincent, 2005. "Industry level analysis : the way to identify the binding constraints to economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3551, The World Bank.
- Orenstein, Mitchell A., 2000. "How politics and institutions affect pension reform in three post-communist countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2310, The World Bank.
- Russell Muir & Xiaofang Shen, 2005. "Land Markets : Promoting the Private Sector by Improving Access to Land," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11203, The World Bank.
- Barbara Nunberg & Amanda Green, 2004. "Operationalizing Political Analysis : The Expected Utility Stakeholder Model and Governance Reforms," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11248, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2009. "Increasing Formality and Productivity of Bolivian Firms," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2675, December.
- World Bank, 2007. "Building Knowledge Economies : Advanced Strategies for Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6853, December.
- World Bank, 2008. "Bolivia : Policies for Increasing Firms’ Formality and Productivity," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8003, The World Bank.
- Alberto Criscuolo & Vincent Palmade, 2008. "Reform Teams," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11155, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory and Research Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Investment and Investment Climate Social Development - Children and Youth Information and Communication Technologies - ICT Policy and Strategies Enterprise Development and Reform Private Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.