Industry level analysis : the way to identify the binding constraints to economic growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sunita Kikeri & Thomas Kenyon & Vincent Palmade, 2006. "Reforming the Investment Climate : Lessons for Practitioners," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7096, July.
- Benhassine, Najy & Raballand, Gaël, 2009. "Beyond ideological cleavages: A unifying framework for industrial policies and other public interventions," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 293-309, December.
- World Bank, 2007. "Building Knowledge Economies : Advanced Strategies for Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6853, July.
- Kenyon, Thomas, 2007. "A framework for thinking about enterprise formalization policies in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4235, The World Bank.
- World Bank Group, 2017. "Increasing Agribusiness Growth in Bhutan," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28538, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2011. "Philippines," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27384, The World Bank.
- William F. Fox & Matthew N. Murray, 2014.
"Taxing the small: Fostering tax compliance among small enterprises in developing countries,"
Chapters,in: Taxation and Development: The Weakest Link?, chapter 6, pages 170-192
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- William F. Fox & Matthew Murray, 2013. "Taxing the Small: Fostering Tax Compliance Among Small Enterprises in Developing Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1310, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Brunner, Hans-Peter & Cali, Massimiliano, 2006. "The dynamics of manufacturing competitiveness in South Asia: An analysis through export data," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 557-582, October.
- Kikeri, Sunita & Kenyon,Thomas & Palmade, Vincent, 2006. "Reforming the investment climate : lessons for practitioners," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3986, The World Bank.
- repec:kqi:journl:2017-1-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2007. "West Bank and Gaza - Investment Climate Assessment : Unlocking the Potential of the Private Sector," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7792, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Municipal Financial Management; Economic Theory&Research; Public Sector Economics&Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.