Company start-up costs and employment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanchard, Olivier & Wolfers, Justin, 2000.
"The Role of Shocks and Institutions in the Rise of European Unemployment: The Aggregate Evidence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(462), pages 1-33, March.
- Olivier Blanchard & Justin Wolfers, 1999. "The Role of Shocks and Institutions in the Rise of European Unemployment: The Aggregate Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- Fonseca, Raquel & Lopez-Garcia, Paloma & Pissarides, Christopher A., 2001. "Entrepreneurship, start-up costs and employment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 692-705, May.
- Burdett, Kenneth & Mortensen, Dale T, 1998. "Wage Differentials, Employer Size, and Unemployment," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(2), pages 257-273, May.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, March.
- Michael Bruno & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1985. "Economics of Worldwide Stagflation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number brun85-1, July.
- Donald A. Walker (ed.), 2000. "Equilibrium," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 1585, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smith, Ron & Zoega, Gylfi, 2007. "Global unemployment shocks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 433-438, March.
- Horst Feldmann, 2008. "Business regulation and labor market performance around the world," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 201-235, April.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2003.
"Unemployment in Britain: A European Success Story,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
981, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pissarides, Christopher, 2003. "Unemployment in Britain: a European success story," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2304, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2003. "Unemployment in Britain: A European Success Story," CEP Discussion Papers dp0600, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lisi GAETANO, 2010.
"The Unemployment Volatility Puzzle: The Role Of The Underground Economy,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(2(12)/Sum), pages 59-69.
- Lisi, Gaetano, 2010. "The unemployment volatility puzzle: the role of the underground economy," MPRA Paper 22689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaetano Lisi & Maurizio Pugno, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship and the Hidden Economy: An Extended Matching Model,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 587-605.
- Gaetano Lisi & Maurizio Pugno, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and the Hidden Economy: an Extended Matching Model," Working Papers 2009-04, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Pugno, Maurizio & Lisi, Gaetano, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and the Hidden Economy: An Extended Matching Model," MPRA Paper 25301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bart Hobijn & Ayşegül Şahin, 2013. "Firms And Flexibility," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 922-940, January.
- Monique Ebell & Christian Haefke, 2002.
"Product market deregulation and labor market outcomes,"
Economics Working Papers
726, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2003.
- Monique Ebell & Christian Haefke, 2002. "Product Market Deregulation and Labor Market Outcomes," Working Papers 02.08, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Ebell, Monique & Haefke, Christian, 2003. "Product Market Deregulation and Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 957, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lisi, G., 2011. "Entrepreneurship, On-the-job Search and Informal Jobs," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 9, pages 33-46.
- Lisi, Gaetano, 2010.
"Introduzione allo studio dei modelli di "matching" del mercato del lavoro
[Introduction to the study of matching models of unemployment]," MPRA Paper 22735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margarita Katsimi & Gylfi Zoega, 2017. "The Modigliani Puzzle Revisited: A Note," CESifo Working Paper Series 6833, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsStart-up costs; regulation; employment; OECD unemployment; search and matching.;
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:2200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.