Choice of Enterprise Form: Spain, 1886-1936
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521747387, April.
- Keane, Michael P, 1992. "A Note on Identification in the Multinomial Probit Model," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(2), pages 193-200, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burger, Christoph & Weinmann, Jens, 2015. "Innovation performance of the US American and European electricity supply industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 351-359.
- Cristina Fernández & Leonardo Villar, 2017. "Taxonomía de la informalidad en América Latina," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 015814, FEDESARROLLO.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2015:i:1:p:13:d:61509 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLaw and finance; law and economics; legal form of enterprise; Spanish economic history; limited partnership; limited-liability company;
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- N43 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2015-07-25 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-DCM-2015-07-25 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENT-2015-07-25 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HIS-2015-07-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SBM-2015-07-25 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egc:wpaper:1049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Louise Danishevsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .