The Limited Partnership in New York, 1822â€“1858: Partnerships Without Kinship
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naomi R. Lamoreaux, 2014. "Revisiting American Exceptionalism: Democracy and the Regulation of Corporate Governance in Nineteenth-Century Pennsylvania," NBER Working Papers 20231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy Atack & Robert A. Margo, 2019.
"Gallman revisited: blacksmithing and American manufacturing, 1850–1870,"
Springer;Cliometric Society (Association Francaise de Cliométrie), vol. 13(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Jeremy Atack & Robert A. Margo, 2019. "Gallman revisited: blacksmithing and American manufacturing, 1850–1870," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 13(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Jeremy Atack & Robert A. Margo, 2017. "Gallman Revisited: Blacksmithing and American Manufacturing, 1850-1870," NBER Working Papers 23399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ran Abramitzky & Zephyr Frank & Aprajit Mahajan, 2009. "Inside the Black Box: Partnerships in Rio de Janeiro, 1870-1891," Discussion Papers 08-044, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Timothy W Guinnane & Susana Mart�nez-Rodr�guez, 2018.
"Choice of Enterprise Form: Spain, 1886–1936,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 34(1), pages 1-26.
- Guinnane, Timothy & Martinez Rodriguez, Susana, 2015. "Choice of Enterprise Form: Spain, 1886-1936," Center Discussion Papers 206854, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Timothy Guinnane & Susana, 2015. "Choice of Enterprise Form: Spain, 1886-1936," Working Papers 1049, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Eric Hilt & Jacqueline Valentine, 2011. "Democratic Dividends: Stockholding, Wealth and Politics in New York, 1791-1826," NBER Working Papers 17147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sikka, Prem & Stittle, John, 2019. "Debunking the myth of shareholder ownership of companies: Some implications for corporate governance and financial reporting," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 63(C).
- Timothy Guinnane & Jakob Schneebacher, 2018. "Capital Structure and the Choice of Enterprise Form: theory and history," Working Papers 1061, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:69:y:2009:i:03:p:615-645_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jeh .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.