Rise of the Corporation Nation
In: Founding Choices: American Economic Policy in the 1790s
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
11744.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:11744||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521669993 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ed Nosal & Michael Smart, 2007. "Limited liability and the development of capital markets," Working Paper 0703, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Kingston, Christopher, 2011. "Marine Insurance in Philadelphia During the Quasi-War with France, 1795–1801," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 71(01), pages 162-184, March.
- Eric Hilt, 2007.
"When did Ownership Separate from Control? Corporate Governance in the Early Nineteenth Century,"
NBER Working Papers
13093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hilt, Eric, 2008. "When did Ownership Separate from Control? Corporate Governance in the Early Nineteenth Century," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 68(03), pages 645-685, September.
- Eric Hilt & Katharine E. O'Banion, 2008. "The Limited Partnership in New York, 1822-1853: Partnerships without Kinship," NBER Working Papers 14412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.