Origins of the American Business Corporation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klein, D.B. & Yin, C., 1994.
"The Private Provision of Frontier Infrastructure: Toll Roads in California, 1850-1902,"
94-95-4, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Klein, Daniel B. & Yin, Chi, 1994. "The Private Provision of Frontier Infrastructure: Toll Roads in California, 1850-1902," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3bc2s8vk, University of California Transportation Center.
- Naomi R. Lamoreaux & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 2004. "Legal Regime and Business's Organizational Choice: A Comparison of France and the United States," NBER Working Papers 10288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rousseau, Peter L. & Sylla, Richard, 2005.
"Emerging financial markets and early US growth,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Peter L. Rousseau & Richard Sylla, 1999. "Emerging Financial Markets and Early U.S. Growth," NBER Working Papers 7448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter L. Rousseau & Richard Sylla, 2000. "Emerging Financial Markets and Early U.S. Growth," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1254, Econometric Society.
- Peter L. Rousseau & Richard Sylla, 2000. "Emerging Financial Markets and Early U.S. Growth," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0015, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Kevin Levillain & Blanche Segrestin & Armand Hatchuel, 2015. "Is Law Normalizing Hybrid Organizations? Guidelines from Multi-purpose Corporations," Post-Print hal-01143317, HAL.
- Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 2004. "Legal Regime and Business’s Organizational Choice: A Comparison of France and the United States during the Mid-Nineteenth Century. Joint with Naomi Lamoreaux," UCLA Economics Online Papers 309, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kevin Levillain & Blanche Segrestin & Armand Hatchuel, 2017. "Is law normalizing Hybrid Organizations? Putting profit-with-purpose corporations into historical perspective," Post-Print hal-01497085, HAL.
- John Joseph Wallis, 2004. "Constitutions, Corporations, and Corruption: American States and Constitutional Change," NBER Working Papers 10451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geoffrey Hodgson, 2002. "The Legal Nature of the Firm and the Myth of the Firm-Market Hybrid," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 37-60.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:29:y:2015:i:c:p:16-30 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:5:y:1945:i:01:p:1-23_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.