Depletion of Natural Resources and Long-term Perspectives of the Russian Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1981.
" The Optimal Production of an Exhaustible Resource When Price is Exogenous and Stochastic,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(2), pages 277-288.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1980. "The optimal production of an exhaustible resource when price is exogenous and stochastic," Working papers 1162-80., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew M. Warner, 1995. "Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 5398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1993.
"Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 739-773.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1992. "Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 3986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mulligan, C.B. & Sala-i-Martin, X., 1992. "Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," Papers 651, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1992.
"Agricultural productivity, comparative advantage, and economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 317-334, December.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1990. "Agricultural Productivity, Comparative Advantage, and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 934, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1991. "Agricultural Productivity, Comparative Advantage and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gomulka, S. & Lane, J., 1997. "Recession dynamics following an external price shock in a transition economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 177-203, June.
- Geoffrey Heal, 1976. "The Relationship Between Price and Extraction Cost for a Resource with a Backstop Technology," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(2), pages 371-378, Autumn.
- Robert M. Solow & Frederic Y. Wan, 1976. "Extraction Costs in the Theory of Exhaustible Resources," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(2), pages 359-370, Autumn.
- Farzin, Y H, 1992. "The Time Path of Scarcity Rent in the Theory of Exhaustible Resources," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(413), pages 813-830, July.
- Christoph B. Rosenberg & Tapio Saavalainen, 1998. "How to Deal with Azerbaijan’s Oil Boom? Policy Strategies in a Resource-Rich Transition Economy," IMF Working Papers 98/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- António Portugal Duarte, 2005.
"Purchasing power parity: an empirical study of three EMU countries,"
- António Portugal Duarte, 2005. "Purchasing power parity: an empirical study of three EMU countries," International Trade 0505005, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsDutch disease; endogenous economic growth;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- Q33 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Resource Booms (Dutch Disease)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2000-02-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2000-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2000-02-14 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2000-02-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2000-02-14 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eer:wpalle:99-07e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anton Pashchenko). General contact details of provider: http://www.eercnetwork.com .