Depletion of Natural Resources and Long-term Perspectives of the Russian Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1980. "The optimal production of an exhaustible resource when price is exogenous and stochastic," Working papers 1162-80., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Geoffrey Heal, 1976. "The Relationship Between Price and Extraction Cost for a Resource with a Backstop Technology," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(2), pages 371-378, Autumn.
- Sachs, J-D & Warner, A-M, 1995. "Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth," Papers 517a, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Robert M. Solow & Frederic Y. Wan, 1976. "Extraction Costs in the Theory of Exhaustible Resources," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(2), pages 359-370, Autumn.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1993.
"Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, pages 739-773.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1992. "Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 3986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mulligan, C.B. & Sala-i-Martin, X., 1992. "Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," Papers 651, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Farzin, Y H, 1992. "The Time Path of Scarcity Rent in the Theory of Exhaustible Resources," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(413), pages 813-830, July.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1992.
"Agricultural productivity, comparative advantage, and economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, pages 317-334.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1990. "Agricultural Productivity, Comparative Advantage, and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 934, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1991. "Agricultural Productivity, Comparative Advantage and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gomulka, S. & Lane, J., 1997. "Recession dynamics following an external price shock in a transition economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 177-203, June.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1981. " The Optimal Production of an Exhaustible Resource When Price is Exogenous and Stochastic," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, pages 277-288.
- Christoph B. Rosenberg & Tapio Saavalainen, 1998. "How to Deal with Azerbaijan’s Oil Boom? Policy Strategies in a Resource-Rich Transition Economy," IMF Working Papers 98/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 3-42.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William A. Barnett & Chang Ho Kwag, 2011.
"Exchange Rate Determination from Monetary Fundamentals: An Aggregation Theoretic Approach,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Aggregation And Index Number Theory, chapter 5, pages 151-166
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- William A. Barnett, Chang Ho Kwag, 2006. "Exchange Rate Determination from Monetary Fundamentals: an Aggregation Theoretic Approach," Frontiers in Finance and Economics, SKEMA Business School, vol. 3(1), pages 29-48, June.
- William Barnett & Chang Ho Kwag, 2005. "Exchange Rate Determination from Monetary Fundamentals: an Aggregation Theoretic Approach," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200513, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised May 2005.
- António Portugal Duarte, 2005. "Purchasing power parity: an empirical study of three EMU countries," International Trade 0505005, EconWPA.
- Dreher, Axel & Vaubel, Roland, 2009.
"Foreign exchange intervention and the political business cycle: A panel data analysis,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 755-775, September.
- António Portugal Duarte, 2005. "Purchasing power parity: an empirical study of three EMU countries," International Finance 0505010, EconWPA.
- Axel Dreher & Roland Vaubel, 2007. "Foreign Exchange Intervention and the Political Business Cycle: A Panel Data Analysis," KOF Working papers 07-159, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
More about this item
KeywordsDutch disease; endogenous economic growth;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- Q33 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Resource Booms (Dutch Disease)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2000-02-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2000-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2000-02-14 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2000-02-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2000-02-14 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eer:wpalle:99-07e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anton Pashchenko). General contact details of provider: http://www.eercnetwork.com .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.