Report NEP-AGR-2000-02-15This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John C. Whitehead & Timothy C. Haab & Ju-Chin Huang, 1999. "Measuring Recreation Benefits of Quality Improvements with Revealed and Stated Behavior Data," Working Papers 9902, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Ann Vourc'h & Miguel Jimenez, 2000. "Enhancing Environmentally Sustainable Growth in Finland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 229, OECD Publishing.
- Eismont Oleg & Kuralbaeva Karlygash, 1999. "Depletion of Natural Resources and Long-term Perspectives of the Russian Economy," EERC Working Paper Series 99-07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- John C. Whitehead & Thomas J. Hoban & George Van Houtven, 1999. "Averting Behavior and Drinking Water Quality," Working Papers 9905, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Backlund, Kenneth & Löfgren, Karl-Gustaf, 2000. "International Cooperation over Green Taxes: On the Impossibility of Achieving a Probability-One Gain," Umeå Economic Studies 522, Umeå University, Department of Economics.