Earnings Valuation And Sources Of Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tasnadi, Attila, 2006. "Price vs. quantity in oligopoly games," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 541-554, May.
- James W. Friedman, 1971. "A Non-cooperative Equilibrium for Supergames," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 1-12.
- Matsumoto, Akio & Nonaka, Yasuo, 2006. "Statistical dynamics in a chaotic Cournot model with complementary goods," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 769-783, December.
- Marti G. Subrahmanyam & Stavros B. Thomadakis, 1980. "Systematic Risk and the Theory of the Firm," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(3), pages 437-451.
- Allan C. Eberhart & William F. Maxwell & Akhtar R. Siddique, 2004. "An Examination of Long-Term Abnormal Stock Returns and Operating Performance Following R&D Increases," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(2), pages 623-650, April.
- James Claus, 2001. "Equity Premia as Low as Three Percent? Evidence from Analysts' Earnings Forecasts for Domestic and International Stock Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(5), pages 1629-1666, October.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2008. "Keynesian Models of Deflation and Depression Revisited: Inside Debt and Price Flexibility," Working Papers wp169, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Leonard Cheng, 1985. "Comparing Bertrand and Cournot Equilibria: A Geometric Approach," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(1), pages 146-152, Spring.
- Andrew F. Daughety, 1985. "Reconsidering Cournot: The Cournot Equilibrium is Consistent," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(3), pages 368-379, Autumn.
- Nirvikar Singh & Xavier Vives, 1984. "Price and Quantity Competition in a Differentiated Duopoly," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(4), pages 546-554, Winter.
- Ingolf Dittmann & Ernst Maug & Johannes Kemper, 2004. "How Fundamental are Fundamental Values? Valuation Methods and their Impact on the Performance of German Venture Capitalists," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 10(4), pages 609-638.
- William Novshek, 1980. "Cournot Equilibrium with Free Entry," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(3), pages 473-486.
- Williamson, Stephen D, 1987. "Transactions Costs, Inflation, and the Variety of Intermediation Services," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 484-498, November.
- Bradford Cornell, 2001. "Is the Response of Analysts to Information Consistent with Fundamental Valuation? The Case of Intel," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 30(1), Spring.
- Palley, Thomas I., 2008. "Keynesian models of deflation and depression revisited," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 167-177, October.
- Booth, Laurence, 1991. "The Influence of Production Technology on Risk and the Cost of Capital," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 109-127, March.
- Marty, Alvin L & Chaloupka, Frank J, 1988. "Optimal Inflation Rates: A Generalization," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 20(1), pages 141-144, February.
More about this item
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:camaaa:2008-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cama Admin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .