How Fundamental are Fundamental Values? Valuation Methods and their Impact on the Performance of German Venture Capitalists
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blomeyer, Edward C. & Johnson, Herb, 1988. "An Empirical Examination of the Pricing of American Put Options," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 13-22, March.
- Sterk, William, 1982. " Tests of Two Models for Valuing Call Options on Stocks with Dividends," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(5), pages 1229-1237, December.
- Chen, K C & Sears, R Stephen & Shahrokhi, Manuchehr, 1992. "Pricing Nikkei Put Warrants: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 15(3), pages 231-251, Fall.
- Whaley, Robert E., 1982. "Valuation of American call options on dividend-paying stocks : Empirical tests," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 29-58, March.
- Evnine, Jeremy & Rudd, Andrew, 1985. " Index Options: The Early Evidence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 743-756, July.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A., 1976. "The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 145-166.
- K. C. Chen & R. Stephen Sears & Manuchehr Shahrokhi, 1992. "Pricing Nikkei Put Warrants: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 15(3), pages 231-251, September.
- Schulz, G. Uwe & Trautmann, Siegfried, 1994. "Robustness of option-like warrant valuation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 841-859, October.
- Veld, C.H., 1994. "Warrant pricing : A review of empirical research," Discussion Paper 1994-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Barone-Adesi, Giovanni & Whaley, Robert E, 1987. " Efficient Analytic Approximation of American Option Values," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 301-320, June.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- Bodurtha, James N. & Courtadon, Georges R., 1987. "Tests of an American Option Pricing Model on the Foreign Currency Options Market," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 153-167, June.
- Chesney, Marc & Scott, Louis, 1989. "Pricing European Currency Options: A Comparison of the Modified Black-Scholes Model and a Random Variance Model," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(03), pages 267-284, September.
- Leonard, David C & Solt, Michael E, 1990. "On Using the Black-Scholes Model to Value Warrants," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 13(2), pages 81-92, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ingolf Dittmann & Christian Weiner, 2005. "Selecting Comparables for the Valuation of European Firms," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Knockaert, M. & Ucbasaran, D. & Wright, M. & Clarysse, B., 2009.
"How does tacit knowledge transfer influence innovation speed? The case of science based entrepreneurial firms,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2009-07, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- M. Knockaert & D. Ucbasaran & M. Wright & B. Clarysse, 2009. "How does Tacit Knowledge Transfer Influence Innovation Speed? The Case of Science Based Entrepreneurial Firms," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/554, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Tarek Miloud & Arild Aspelund & Mathieu Cabrol, 2012. "Startup valuation by venture capitalists: an empirical study," Post-Print hal-00951664, HAL.
- Tarek Miloud & Mathieu Cabrol, 2011. "Les facteurs stratégiques influençant l'évaluation des start-ups par les capitaux-risqueurs," Post-Print hal-00951565, HAL.
- Richard B. Carter & Howard Van Auken, 2007. "Capital Acquisition Attitudes: Gender and Experience," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 12(2), pages 55-74, Fall.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 2008. "Earnings Valuation And Sources Of Growth," CAMA Working Papers 2008-32, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Erik Lehmann, 2006.
"Does Venture Capital Syndication Spur Employment Growth and Shareholder Value? Evidence from German IPO Data,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 455-464, June.
- Erik E. Lehmann, 2004. "Does Venture Capital Syndication Spur Employment Growth and Shareholder Value? Evidence from German IPO Data," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-21, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Block, Joern H. & De Vries, Geertjan & Schumann, Jan H. & Sandner, Philipp, 2014. "Trademarks and venture capital valuation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 525-542.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:10:y:2004:i:4:p:609-638. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .