Transactions Costs, Inflation, and the Variety of Intermediation Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ari Hyytinen & Tuomas Takalo, 2002.
"Enhancing Bank Transparency: A Re-assessment,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 6(3), pages 429-445.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Takalo, Tuomas, 2000. "Enhancing bank transparency : A re-assessment," Research Discussion Papers 10/2000, Bank of Finland.
- Hyytinen, A. & Takalo, T., 2000. "Enhancing Bank Transparency: a Re-assessment," University of Helsinki, Department of Economics 492, Department of Economics.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Takalo, Tuomas, 2002. "Enchancing Bank Transparency : A Re-assessment," Discussion Papers 828, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Hyytinen, Ari, 2003. "Information production and lending market competition," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 233-253.
- Amable, Bruno & Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & De Bandt, Olivier, 2002.
"Optimal capacity in the banking sector and economic growth,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 491-517, March.
- Amable, B. & Chatelain, J.-B. & De Bandt, O., 2001. "Optimal Capacity in the Banking Sector and Economic Growth," Working papers 85, Banque de France.
- Bruno Amable & Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Olivier De Bandt, 2002. "Optimal capacity in the banking sector and economic growth," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00112535, HAL.
- Bruno Amable & Jean-Bernard Chatelain, 1999.
"Infrastructures financières et croissance économique,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Bruno AMABLE & Jean-Bernard CHATELAIN, 1999. "Infrastructures financières et croissance économique," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1999041, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Hyytinen, Ari, 2001. "Information Production, Banking Competition and the Market Structure of the Banking Industry," Discussion Papers 749, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Pajarinen, Mika, 2001. "Financial Systems and Venture Capital in Nordic Countries: A comparative Study," Discussion Papers 774, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 2008. "Earnings Valuation And Sources Of Growth," CAMA Working Papers 2008-32, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:19:y:1987:i:4:p:484-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.