Uniqueness of Equilibrium in Two-sided Matching
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clark, Simon & Kanbur, Ravi, 2004.
"Stable partnerships, matching, and local public goods,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 905-925, August.
- Simon Clark & Ravi Kanbur, 2002. "Stable Partnerships, Matching, and Local Public Goods," ESE Discussion Papers 82, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Clark, Simon & Kanbur, Ravi, 2002. "Stable Partnerships, Matching, and Local Public Goods," Working Papers 127325, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Eeckhout, Jan, 2000. "On the uniqueness of stable marriage matchings," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 1-8, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars Ehlers & Jordi Massó, 2004.
"Incomplete Information and Small Cores in Matching Markets,"
147, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Lars Ehlers & Jordi Massó, 2004. "Incomplete Information and Small Cores in Matching Markets," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 637.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2007.
"Beauty Is a Beast, Frog Is a Prince: Assortative Matching with Nontransferabilities,"
Econometric Society, vol. 75(4), pages 1073-1102, July.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2002. "Beauty is a Beast, Frog is a Prince: Assortative Matching with Nontransferabilities," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-149, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Nov 2004.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2003. "Beauty is a Beast, Frog is a Prince: Assortative Matching with Nontransferabilities," Economics Working Papers 0030, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Simon Clark, 2003. "Matching and Sorting with Horizontal Heterogeneity," ESE Discussion Papers 94, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Sotomayor, Marilda, 2007. "Core structure and comparative statics in a hybrid matching market," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 357-380, August.
More about this item
Keywordsuniqueness; matching; marriage;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-03-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edn:esedps:84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deediuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.