Active labor market programs for the integration of youths and immigrants into the labor market: the Nordic experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Svantesson, Elisabeth & Aranki, Ted N., 2006. "Do Introduction Programs Affect the Probability of Immigrants getting Work?," Working Papers 2006:3, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Aki Kangasharju, 2007.
"Do Wage Subsidies Increase Employment in Subsidized Firms?,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(293), pages 51-67, February.
- Kangasharju, Aki, 2005. "Do Wages Subsidies Increase Employment in Subsidised Firms?," Discussion Papers 378, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Forslund, Anders & Johansson, Per & Lindqvist, Linus, 2004. "Employment subsidies - A fast lane from unemployment to work?," Working Paper Series 2004:18, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Inés Hardoy, 2005. "Impact of Multiple Labour Market Programmes on Multiple Outcomes: The Case of Norwegian Youth Programmes," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 19(3), pages 425-467, September.
- Clausen, Jens & Heinesen, Eskil & Hummelgaard, Hans & Husted, Leif & Rosholm, Michael, 2009.
"The effect of integration policies on the time until regular employment of newly arrived immigrants: Evidence from Denmark,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 409-417, August.
- Clausen, Jens & Heinesen, Eskil & Hummelgaard, Hans & Husted, Leif & Rosholm, Michael, 2008. "The Effect of Integration Policies on the Time until Regular Employment of Newly Arrived Immigrants: Evidence from Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 3849, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carling, Kenneth & Larsson, Laura, 2005. "Does early intervention help the unemployed youth?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 301-319, June.
- Jensen, Peter & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2003. "The response of youth unemployment to benefits, incentives, and sanctions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 301-316, June.
- Carling, Kenneth & Richardson, Katarina, 2004. "The relative efficiency of labor market programs: Swedish experience from the 1990s," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 335-354, June.
- Fredriksson, Peter & Johansson, Per, 2003.
"Employment, Mobility, and Active Labor Market Programs,"
Working Paper Series
2003:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Fredriksson, Peter & Johansson, Per, 2003. "Employment, mobility, and active labor market programs," Working Paper Series 2003:3, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Rosholm, Michael, 2008.
"Experimental Evidence on the Nature of the Danish Employment Miracle,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3620, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rosholm, Michael, 2008. "Experimental Evidence on the Nature of the Danish Employment Miracle," Working Papers 08-14, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Holm, Anders, 2002. "The effect of training on search durations: a random effects approach," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 433-450, July.
- Geerdsen, Lars Pico & Holm, Anders, 2007. "Duration of UI periods and the perceived threat effect from labour market programmes," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 639-652, June.
- Johansson, Kerstin, 2006. "Do labor market flows affect labor-force participation?," Working Paper Series 2006:17, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Adda, Jérôme & Costa Dias, Mònica & Meghir, Costas & Sianesi, Barbara, 2007. "Labour market programmes and labour market outcomes: a study of the Swedish active labour market interventions," Working Paper Series 2007:27, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Jochen Kluve & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2002. "Can training and employment subsidies combat European unemployment?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(35), pages 409-448, October.
- Åslund, Olof & Johansson, Per, 2006. "Virtues of SIN - effects of an immigrant workplace introduction program," Working Paper Series 2006:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Andersson Joona, Pernilla & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2004. "Temporary Employment Agencies: A Route for Immigrants to Enter the Labour Market?," IZA Discussion Papers 1090, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael White and Genevieve Knight, 2003. "Benchmarking the effectiveness of NDYP: A review of European and US literature on the microeconomic effects of labour market programmes for young people," PSI Research Discussion Series 10, Policy Studies Institute, UK.
- Bolvig, Iben & Jensen, Peter & Rosholm, Michael, 2003. "The Employment Effects of Active Social Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 736, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ackum, Susanne, 1991. " Youth Unemployment, Labor Market Programs and Subsequent Earnings," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(4), pages 531-543.
- Laura Larsson, 2003. "Evaluation of Swedish Youth Labor Market Programs," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(4).
- Andersson Joona, Pernilla & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2004. "Self-Employed Immigrants in Denmark and Sweden: A Way to Economic Self-Reliance?," IZA Discussion Papers 1130, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lars Pico Geerdsen, 2006. "Is there a Threat Effect of Labour Market Programmes? A Study of ALMP in the Danish UI System," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(513), pages 738-750, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEMPLEO; POLITICA DE EMPLEO; EMPLEO DE LOS JOVENES; INMIGRANTES; INTEGRACION SOCIAL; ESTADISTICAS DEL EMPLEO; ESTUDIOS DE CASOS; EMPLOYMENT; EMPLOYMENT POLICY; YOUTH EMPLOYMENT; IMMIGRANTS; SOCIAL INTEGRATION; EMPLOYMENT STATISTICS; CASE STUDIES;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col037:5441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.