Virtues of SIN - effects of an immigrant workplace introduction program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Forslund, Anders & Johansson, Per & Lindqvist, Linus, 2004. "Employment subsidies - A fast lane from unemployment to work?," Working Paper Series 2004:18, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & John Van Reenen, 2004.
"Evaluating the Employment Impact of a Mandatory Job Search Program,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(4), pages 569-606, June.
- Blundell, Richard William & Costa Dias, Monica & Meghir, Costas & Van Reenen, John, 2003. "Evaluating the Employment Impact of a Mandatory Job Search Programme," CEPR Discussion Papers 3786, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin, John P. & Grubb, David, 2001. "What works and for whom: a review of OECD countries' experiences with active labour market policies," Working Paper Series 2001:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nekby, Lena, 2008. "Active labor market programs for the integration of youths and immigrants into the labor market: the Nordic experience," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 73, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Matti Sarvimäki & Kari Hämäläinen, 2011. "Assimilating Immigrants: The Impact of an Integration Program," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011015, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri, 2012.
"The effects of immigration on US wages and rents: a general equilibrium approach,"
Chapters,in: Migration Impact Assessment, chapter 3, pages 107-146
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Peri, Giovanni, 2007. "The Effects of Immigration on US Wages and Rents: A General Equilibrium Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 6551, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matti Sarvimaki & Kari Hamalainen, 2010. "Assimilating Immigrants: The Impact of an Integration Program," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1019, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment; labor market programs; immigrants;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ifauwp:2006_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Monica Fällgren). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifagvse.html .