Intensive Coaching of New Immigrants: An Evaluation Based on Random Program Assignment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 114 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0347-0520|
- David McKenzie & Dean Yang, 2015.
"Evidence on Policies to Increase the Development Impacts of International Migration,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(2), pages 155-192.
- David McKenzie & Dean Young, 2014. "Evidence on Policies to Increase the Development Impacts of International Migration," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1438, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- McKenzie, David & Yang, Dean, 2014. "Evidence on policies to increase the development impacts of international migration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7057, The World Bank.
- Dean Yang & David McKenzie, 2016. "Evidence on Policies to Increase the Development Impacts of International Migration," Working Papers id:10999, eSocialSciences.
- McKenzie, David & Yang, Dean, 2014. "Evidence on Policies to Increase the Development Impacts of International Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 8523, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Andrén & Daniela Andrén, 2013. "Never give up? The persistence of welfare participation in Sweden," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Andrén, Daniela & Andrén, Thomas, 2012. "Never give up? The persistence of welfare participation in Sweden," Working Papers 2012:1, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Daniela Andrén & Thomas Andrén, 2012. "Never give up? The persistence of welfare participation in Sweden," Discussion Papers 5, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Walter, Thomas & Butschek, Sebastian, 2013. "What Active Labour Market Programmes Work for Immigrants in Europe?," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79745, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sebastian Butschek & Thomas Walter, 2014. "What active labour market programmes work for immigrants in Europe? A meta-analysis of the evaluation literature," IZA Journal of Migration, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Butschek, Sebastian & Walter, Thomas, 2013. "What active labour market programmes work for immigrants in Europe? A meta-analysis of the evaluation literature," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-056, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andersson Joona, Pernilla & Lanninger, Alma W. & Sundström, Marianne, 2016. "Reforming the Integration of Refugees: The Swedish Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 10307, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- de la Rica, Sara & Glitz, Albrecht & Ortega, Francesc, 2013. "Immigration in Europe: Trends, Policies and Empirical Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 7778, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sara de la Rica & Albretch Glitz & Francesc Ortega, 2013. "Immigration in Europe: Trends, Policies and Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 2013-16, FEDEA.
- David McKenzie, 2012. "Learning about migration through experiments," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1207, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Matti Sarvimäki & Kari Hämäläinen, 2016. "Integrating Immigrants: The Impact of Restructuring Active Labor Market Programs," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(2), pages 479-508.
- Tommaso Frattini, 2017. "Integration of immigrants in host countries - what we know and what works," Development Working Papers 427, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 10 Apr 2017.
- Ulf Rinne, 2013. "The evaluation of immigration policies," Chapters, in: International Handbook on the Economics of Migration, chapter 28, pages 530-552 Edward Elgar Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:114:y:2012:i:2:p:575-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed