Formación y determinación de precios en el Uruguay
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernando Borraz & Leandro Zipitría & Enrique López Enciso, 2013.
"Price Setting in Retailing: the Case of Uruguay,"
Investigación Conjunta-Joint Research,in: Laura Inés D'Amato & Enrique López Enciso & María Teresa Ramírez Giraldo (ed.), Inflationary Dynamics, Persistence, and Prices and Wages Formation, edition 1, chapter 9, pages 193-220
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA.
- Borraz, Fernando & Zipitría, Leandro, 2010. "Price Setting in Retailing: the Case of Uruguay," MPRA Paper 27712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Borraz & Leandro Zipitría, 2011. "Price Setting in Retailing: the Case of Uruguay," Documentos de trabajo 2011001, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Fernando Borraz & Leandro Zipitria, 2011. "Price Setting in Retailing: the Case of Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0211, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Evenett, Simon & Schatan, Claudia, 2008. "Findings in an international perspective," Copublicaciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1977, December.
- Sam Peltzman, 2000.
"Prices Rise Faster than They Fall,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(3), pages 466-502, June.
- Sam Peltzman, 1998. "Prices Rise Faster Than They Fall," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 142, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Mariano Tappata, 2009. "Rockets and feathers: Understanding asymmetric pricing," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 40(4), pages 673-687, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPRECIOS; INFLACION; COMPETENCIA; POLITICA ECONOMICA; PRICES; INFLATION; COMPETITION; ECONOMIC POLICY;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col032:39864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.