Transaction costs, politics, regulatory institutions and regulatory outcomes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Goldstein & José Claudio Linhares Pires, 2006.
"Brazilian Regulatory Agencies: Early Appraisal and Looming Challenges,"
Chapters,in: Regulating Development, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Goldstein, Andrea & Pires, Jose Claudio Linhares, 2002. "Brazilian Regulatory Agencies: Early Appraisal and Looming Challenges," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30615, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Estache, Antonio & Wren-Lewis, Liam, 2010.
"What Anti-Corruption Policy Can Learn from Theories of Sector Regulation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8082, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Estache & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2010. "What Anti-Corruption Policy Can Learn from Theories of Sector Regulation," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-033, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antonio Estache & L. Wren-Lewis, 2008.
"Towards a Theory of Regulation for Developing Countries: Following Laffont's Lead,"
Working Papers ECARES
2008_018, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antonio Estache & L. Wren-Lewis, 2009. "Towards a Theory of Regulation for Developing Countries: Following Jean-Jacques Laffont's Lead," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43903, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tomaso Duso, 2002. "On the Politics of the Regulatory Reform: Econometric Evidence from the OECD Countries," CIG Working Papers FS IV 02-07, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Bel, Germà, 2004. "Estado ¿versus? Mercado/State ¿Versus? Market," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 231-249, Agosto.
- Hellman, Joel S. & Jones, Geraint & Kaufmann, daniel, 2000. ""Seize the state, seize the day": state capture, corruption, and influence in transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2444, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:50:y:2018:i:c:p:153-163 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/44072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .