Growth, Openness and the Socially Disadvantaged
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Viktoria Hnatkovska & Amartya Lahiri & Sourabh Paul, 2012. "Castes and Labor Mobility," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 274-307, April.
- Kijima, Yoko, 2006. "Caste and Tribe Inequality: Evidence from India, 1983-1999," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(2), pages 369-404, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arvind Panagariya & Megha Mukim, 2014.
"A Comprehensive Analysis of Poverty in India,"
Asian Development Review,
MIT Press, vol. 31(1), pages 1-52, March.
- Panagariya, Arvind & Mukim, Megha, 2013. "A comprehensive analysis of poverty in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6714, The World Bank.
- Arvind Panagariya and Megha Mukim, 2013. "A Comprehensive Analysis of Poverty in India," Working Papers 201301, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University, revised Jul 2013.
- Arvind Panagariya and Vishal More, 2013. "Poverty by Social, Religious and Economic Groups in India and its Largest States, 1993-94 to 2011-12," Working Papers 201302, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University, revised Oct 2013.
- Rajeev Dehejia & Arvind Panagariya, 2011. "Entrepreneurship in Services and Socially Disadvantaged in India," Working Papers 1114, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University, revised Oct 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; growth; socially disadvantaged; poverty; openness;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecq:wpaper:1113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ursula Schwarzhaupt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/siclbus.html .