Democracy, Dictatorship and Economic Performance in Chile
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||11 Aug 2004|
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/pastmeetings.asp
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert J. Barro, 1989.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Sebastian Edwards, 1989. "Macroeconomic Populism in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 2986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Gallego Y. & Norman Loayza O., 2002.
"The Golden Period For Growth In Chile: Explanations And Forecasts,"
Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy),
Central Bank of Chile, vol. 5(1), pages 37-67.
- Francisco Gallego & Norman Loayza, 2002. "The Golden Period for Growth in Chile. Explanations and Forecasts," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Norman Loayza & Raimundo Soto & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Editor) (ed.), Economic Growth: Sources, Trends, and Cycles, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 13, pages 417-464 Central Bank of Chile.
- Francisco Gallego & Norman Loayza, 2002. "The Golden Period for Growth in Chile: Explanations and Forecasts," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 146, Central Bank of Chile.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1975. "The Political Business Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 169-190.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:latm04:332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.