An Approach to the Measurement, Analysis, and Prediction of Brand Equity and Its Sources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nedungadi, Prakash, 1990. " Recall and Consumer Consideration Sets: Influencing Choice without Altering Brand Evaluations," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 263-276, December.
- John D. C. Little, 1970. "Models and Managers: The Concept of a Decision Calculus," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(8), pages 466-485, April.
- V. Srinivasan, 1979. "Network Models for Estimating Brand-Specific Effects in Multi-Attribute Marketing Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(1), pages 11-21, January.
- Abel P. Jeuland, 1979. "The Interaction Effect of Preference and Availability on Brand Switching and Market Share," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(10), pages 953-965, October.
- Carol J. Simon & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Measurement and Determinants of Brand Equity: A Financial Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(1), pages 28-52.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Venkatesh Shankar & Pablo Azar & Matthew Fuller, 2008. "—: A Multicategory Brand Equity Model and Its Application at Allstate," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 567-584, 07-08.
- L von Auer & M Trede, 2012.
"The dynamics of brand equity: a hedonic regression approach to the laser printer market,"
Journal of the Operational Research Society,
Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 63(10), pages 1351-1362, October.
- Ludwig von Auer & Mark Trede, 2010. "The Dynamics of Brand Equity: A Hedonic Regression Approach to the Laser Printer Market," Research Papers in Economics 2010-03, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Ludwig von Auer & Mark Trede, 2010. "The Dynamics of Brand Equity: A Hedonic Regression Approach to the Laser Printer Market," CQE Working Papers 1210, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Natalia A. Kochkina & Olga V. Novikova & Dmitriy B. Potapov, 2014. "What Affects Brand Equity: The Precise Measurement With Consumer Choice Model," HSE Working papers WP BRP 26/MAN/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- de Oliveira, Marta Olivia Rovedder & Silveira, Cleo Schmitt & Luce, Fernando Bins, 2015. "Brand equity estimation model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2560-2568.
- Mert Bilgin, 2012. "The PEARL Model of Sustainable Development," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 19-35, May.
- Tariq Jalees & Nimra Shahid & Huma Tariq, 2015. "An Empirical Investigation on the Effect of Brand Loyalty," Journal of Management Sciences, Geist Science, Iqra University, Faculty of Business Administration, vol. 2(1), pages 166-184, March.
- Crass, Dirk, 2014. "The impact of brand use on innovation performance: Empirical results for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-119, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Burmann, Christoph & Jost-Benz, Marc & Riley, Nicola, 2009. "Towards an identity-based brand equity model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 390-397, March.
- Avi Goldfarb & Qiang Lu & Sridhar Moorthy, 2009. "Measuring Brand Value in an Equilibrium Framework," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(1), pages 69-86, 01-02.
- Muhammad Imtiaz Subhani & Amber Osman, 2011.
"A Study on the Association between Brand Awareness and Consumer/Brand Loyalty for the Packaged Milk Industry in Pakistan,"
South Asian Journal of Management Sciences (SAJMS), Iqra University,
Iqra University, vol. 5(1), pages 11-12, Spring.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms.Amber, 2009. "A Study On The Association Between Brand Awareness And Consumer/Brand Loyalty For The Packaged Milk Industry In Pakistan," MPRA Paper 21367, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Sep 2009.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2011. "A study on the association between brand awareness and consumer/brand loyalty for the packaged milk industry in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 34801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Datta, Hannes & Ailawadi, Kusum L. & van Heerde, H.J., 2017. "How well does consumer-based brand equity align with sales-based brand equity and marketing mix response?," Other publications TiSEM 341e600f-af04-42e7-9668-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ahmed Y. Ebeid & Hesham F. Gadelrab, 2014. "A Structural Equation Modeling Approach to Investigate Negative Word of Mouth Impact on Customer-Based Brand Equity: Does Attribution Matter?," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(9), pages 1-13, September.
- Basu, Sandip & Phelps, Corey & Kotha, Suresh, 2011. "Towards understanding who makes corporate venture capital investments and why," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 153-171, March.
- Dan Ke & Anran Chen & Chenting Su, 2016. "Online trust-building mechanisms for existing brands: the moderating role of the e-business platform certification system," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 189-216, June.
- Martínez-Garmendia, Josué, 2010. "Application of hedonic price modeling to consumer packaged goods using store scanner data," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(7), pages 690-696, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:stabus:1685r2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsstaus.html .