Interest rate effects of demographic changes in a New-Keynesian life-cycle framework
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kara, Engin & von Thadden, Leopold, 2016. "Interest Rate Effects Of Demographic Changes In A New Keynesian Life-Cycle Framework," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 120-164, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Ludwig, Alexander & Winter, Joachim, 2004. "Aging, Pension Reform, and Capital Flows:," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 04-65, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castro, Gabriela & Maria, José R. & Félix, Ricardo Mourinho & Braz, Cláudia Rodrigues, 2017.
"Aging And Fiscal Sustainability In A Small Euro Area Economy,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(07), pages 1673-1705, October.
- Gabriela Lopes de Castro & José R. Maria & Ricardo Mourinho Félix & Cláudia Braz, 2013. "Ageing and fiscal sustainability in a small euro area economy," Working Papers w201304, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Juan F. Jimeno, 2015. "Long-lasting consequences of the European crisis," Working Papers 1522, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Eric M. Leeper, 2015. "Fiscal Analysis is Darned Hard," NBER Working Papers 21822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Neri & Andrea Gerali, 2017. "Natural rates across the Atlantic," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1140, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
KeywordsDemographic change; DSGE modelling; monetary policy;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-12-11 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-12-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2010-12-11 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2010-12-11 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20101273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.