Report NEP-AGE-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dkn:econwp:eco_2010_19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- van Ooijen, Raun & Mastrogiacomo, Mauro & Euwals, Rob, 2010. "Private Wealth and Planned Early Retirement: A Panel Data Analysis for the Netherlands, 1994-2009," IZA Discussion Papers 5339, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miriam Beblo & Sven Schreiber, 2010. "The Life-Cycle Hypothesis Revisited: Evidence on Housing Consumption after Retirement," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 339, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Marcos Chamon & Kai Liu & Eswar S. Prasad, 2010. "Income Uncertainty and Household Savings in China," NBER Working Papers 16565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Zoe Oldfield & James P. Smith, 2010. "Housing Mobility and Downsizing at Older Ages in Britain and the United States," Working Papers 787, RAND Corporation.
- Alexandre Laurin & William Robson, 2010. "The Public-Sector Pension Bubble: Time to Confront the Unmeasured Cost of Ottawa's Pensions," e-briefs 108, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Sproten, Alec & Diener, Carsten & Fiebach, Christian & Schwieren, Christiane, 2010. "Aging and decision making: How aging affects decisions under uncertainty," Working Papers 0508, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:gdm:wpaper:5310 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:gdm:wpaper:5710 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oguro, Kazumasa & Shimasawa, Manabu & Aoki, Reiko & Oshio, Takashi, 2010. "Demographic Change, Intergenerational Altruism, and Fiscal Policy : A Political Economy Approach," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 493, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Orrego, Fabrizio, 2010. "Demography, stock prices and interest rates: The Easterlin hypothesis revisited," Working Papers 2010-012, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Zoe Oldfield & James P. Smith, 2010. "House Price Volatility and the Housing Ladder," Working Papers 786, RAND Corporation.
- Kara, Engin & von Thadden, Leopold, 2010. "Interest rate effects of demographic changes in a New-Keynesian life-cycle framework," Working Paper Series 1273, European Central Bank.