The Life-Cycle Hypothesis Revisited: Evidence on Housing Consumption after Retirement
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Miriam Beblo & Sven Schreiber, 2010. "The Life-Cycle Hypothesis Revisited: Evidence on Housing Consumption after Retirement," IMK Working Paper 14-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nkote N. Isaac & Rachael Daisy Mirembe, 2011. "Consumer Attitudes, Ethnicity, Lifestyle and Housing Consumption in Kampala," ERES eres2011_273, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More about this item
Keywordsconsumption smoothing; retirement-consumption puzzle; SOEP;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-12-11 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-URE-2010-12-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .