Report NEP-DGE-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- NUTAHARA Kengo, 2010. "Nominal Rigidities and News-Driven Business Cycles in a Medium-Scale DSGE Economy," Discussion papers 10061, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kara, Engin & von Thadden, Leopold, 2010. "Interest rate effects of demographic changes in a New-Keynesian life-cycle framework," Working Paper Series 1273, European Central Bank.
- Francisco J. Ruge-Murcia, 2010. "Estimating Nonlinear DSGE Models by the Simulated Method of Moments," Working Paper series 49_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Castillo, Paul & Montoro, Carlos, 2010. "Monetary Policy in the presence of Informal Labour Markets," Working Papers 2010-009, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2010. "Confronting Model Misspecification in Macroeconomics," Emory Economics 1012, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Ek, Susanne & Holmlund, Bertil, 2010. "Family Job Search, Wage Bargaining, and Optimal Unemployment Insurance," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2010:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ehu:dfaeii:201011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Patrick A. PINTUS, 2010. "Is History a Blessing or a Curse? International Borrowing without Commitment, Leapfrogging and Growth Reversals," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010038, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Alexei Onatski & Francisco J. Ruge-Murcia, 2010. "Factor Analysis of a Large DSGE Model," Working Paper series 50_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Aloui, Rym, 2010. "Deep habits and the macroeconomic effects of government debt," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,22, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Gahramanov, Emin & Tang, Xueli, 2010. "Various tax policy alternatives to delay retirement: some computations and implications," Working Papers eco_2010_19, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Benhima Kenza, 2010. "A Reappraisal of the Allocation Puzzle through the Portfolio Approach," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.11, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP, revised May 2012.
- Jean-Marc Fournier & Isabell Koske, 2010. "A Simple Model of the Relationship Between Productivity, Saving and the Current Account," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 816, OECD Publishing.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Cahuc, Pierre & Dolado, Juan J. & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2010. "Two-Tier Labor Markets in the Great Recession: France vs. Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 5340, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luca PENSIEROSO & Alessandro SOMMACAL, 2010. "Economic Development and the Family Structure: from the Pater Familias to the Nuclear Family," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010039, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Paolo Pertile & Martin Forster & Davide La Torre, 2010. "Optimal sequential sampling rules for the economic evaluation of health technologies," Discussion Papers 10/24, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Pinoli, Sara, 2010. "Rational Expectations and the Puzzling No-E¤ect of the Minimum Wage," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2010:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Gino Gancia & Andreas Müller & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2010. "Structural development accounting," Economics Working Papers 1249, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2011.