Deep habits and the macroeconomic effects of government debt
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aloui, Rym, 2013. "Deep Habits And The Macroeconomic Effects Of Government Debt," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(08), pages 1659-1686, December.
- Rym Aloui, 2013. "Deep habits and the macroeconomic effects of government debt," Post-Print halshs-00935379, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantinos Konstantakis & Theofanis Papageorgiou & Panayotis Michaelides & Efthymios Tsionas, 2015. "Economic Fluctuations and Fiscal Policy in Europe: A Political Business Cycles Approach Using Panel Data and Clustering (1996–2013)," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 971-998, November.
More about this item
KeywordsWealth Effects; Fiscal Policy; Public Debt Shock; Deep Habits; Overlapping Generations; Monopolistic Competition;
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-12-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2010-12-11 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2010-12-11 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdp1:201022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .