Euro area corporate debt securities market: first empirical evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Calza, Alessandro & Gartner, Christine & Sousa, João, 2001. "Modelling the demand for loans to the private sector in the euro area," Working Paper Series 55, European Central Bank.
- Davis, E Philip & Fagan, Gabriel, 1997. "Are Financial Spreads Useful Indicators of Future Inflation and Output Growth in EU Countries?," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(6), pages 701-714, Nov.-Dec..
- John V. Duca, 1999. "What credit market indicators tell us," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q III, pages 2-13.
- Benninga, Simon & Talmor, Eli, 1988. "The Interaction of Corporate and Government Financing in General Equilibrium," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(2), pages 233-258, April.
- George Athanassakos & Peter Carayannopoulos, 2001. "An empirical analysis of the relationship of bond yield spreads and macro economic factors," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 197-207.
- Davis, E Philip & Mayer, Colin, 1991. "Corporate Finance in the Euromarkets and the Economics of Intermediation," CEPR Discussion Papers 570, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Bolton & Xavier Freixas, 2000. "Equity, Bonds, and Bank Debt: Capital Structure and Financial Market Equilibrium under Asymmetric Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(2), pages 324-351, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gross, Marco, 2011. "Corporate bond spreads and real activity in the euro area - Least Angle Regression forecasting and the probability of the recession," Working Paper Series 1286, European Central Bank.
- Calza, Alessandro & Sousa, João & Manrique, Marta, 2003. "Aggregate loans to the euro area private sector," Working Paper Series 202, European Central Bank.
- de Bondt, Gabe & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2004. "The high-yield segment of the corporate bond market: a diffusion modelling approach for the United States, the United Kingdom and the euro area," Working Paper Series 313, European Central Bank.
- Maslov, Sergei & Roehner, Bertrand M, 2004. "The conundrum of stock versus bond prices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 335(1), pages 164-182.
- Kok, Christoffer & Rossi, Carlotta & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2009.
"Modelling loans to non-financial corporations in the euro area,"
Working Paper Series
989, European Central Bank.
- Christoffer Kok Sï¿½rensen & David Marquï¿½s Ibï¿½ï¿½ez & Carlotta Rossi, 2012. "Modelling loans to non-financial corporations in the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 857, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Walter Waschiczek, 2004. "The Role of Corporate Bonds for Finance in Austria," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 4, pages 39-52.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate bond spreads; Corporate debt securities issuance; euro area.;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CFN-2002-11-18 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-EEC-2002-11-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2002-11-18 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:2002164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.