The Role of Corporate Bonds for Finance in Austria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E. P. Davis, 2001. "Multiple Avenues of Intermediation, Corporate Finance and Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 01/115, International Monetary Fund.
- Peree, Eric & Steinherr, Alfred, 2001. "The Euro And Capital Markets: A New Era," Economic and Financial Reports 2001/3, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- João A. C. Santos & Kostas Tsatsaronis, 2003. "The cost of barriers to entry: evidence from the market for corporate euro bond underwriting," BIS Working Papers 134, Bank for International Settlements.
- de Bondt, Gabe, 2002. "Euro area corporate debt securities market: first empirical evidence," Working Paper Series 0164, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helmut Elsinger & Robert Köck & Marcel Kropp & Walter Waschiczek, 2016. "Corporate financing in Austria in the run-up to capital markets union (This study is also available in German)," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 31, pages 96-119.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbmp:y:2004:i:4:b:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudia Kwapil). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.