The Role of Corporate Bonds for Finance in Austria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E. P. Davis, 2001. "Multiple Avenues of Intermediation, Corporate Finance and Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 01/115, International Monetary Fund.
- Peree, Eric & Steinherr, Alfred, 2001. "The Euro And Capital Markets: A New Era," Economic and Financial Reports 2001/3, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- de Bondt, Gabe, 2002. "Euro area corporate debt securities market: first empirical evidence," Working Paper Series 0164, European Central Bank.
- João A. C. Santos & Kostas Tsatsaronis, 2003. "The cost of barriers to entry: evidence from the market for corporate euro bond underwriting," BIS Working Papers 134, Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helmut Elsinger & Robert Köck & Marcel Kropp & Walter Waschiczek, 2016. "Corporate financing in Austria in the run-up to capital markets union (This study is also available in German)," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 31, pages 96-119.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbmp:y:2004:i:4:b:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudia Kwapil). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .