Dealing with Politics for Money and Power in Infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Benitez, Daniel & Estache, Antonio & Soreide, Tina, 2010. "Dealing with politics for money and power in infrastructure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5455, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Junaid Ahmad & Shantayanan Devarajan & Stuti Khemani & Shekhar Shah, 2006. "Decentralization and Service Delivery," Chapters,in: Handbook of Fiscal Federalism, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dal Bo, Ernesto & Rossi, Martin A., 2007. "Corruption and inefficiency: Theory and evidence from electric utilities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(5-6), pages 939-962, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frédéric Boehm, 2011. "Is There an Anti-corruption Agenda in Regulation? Insights from Colombian and Zambian Water Regulation," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Corruption, Volume Two, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:5:p:515-524 is not listed on IDEAS
- Monica Beuran & Marie Gachassin & Gaël Raballand, 2015.
"Are There Myths on Road Impact and Transport in Sub-Saharan Africa?,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 33(5), pages 673-700, September.
- Monica Beuran & Marie Castaing Gachassin & Gaël Raballand, 2013. "Are There Myths on Road Impact and Transport in Sub-Saharan Africa?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00830006, HAL.
- Monica Beuran & Marie Castaing Gachassin & Gaël Raballand, 2013. "Are There Myths on Road Impact and Transport in Sub-Saharan Africa?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13049, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/62778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.