110 common errors in company valuations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pablo Fernández & Andrada Bilan, 2013. "110 Common Errors in Company Valuations," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(1), pages 33-78.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehra, Rajnish & Prescott, Edward C., 1985. "The equity premium: A puzzle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-161, March.
- Graciela Kaminsky & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2002.
"Emerging Market Instability: Do Sovereign Ratings Affect Country Risk and Stock Returns?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 16(2), pages 171-195, August.
- Kaminsky,Graciela & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2001. "Emerging markets instability: do sovereign ratings affect country risk and stock returns?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2678, The World Bank.
- Scholes, Myron & Williams, Joseph, 1977. "Estimating betas from nonsynchronous data," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 309-327, December.
- Richard S Ruback, 2002. "Capital Cash Flows: A Simple Approach to Valuing Risky Cash Flows," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 31(2), Summer.
- Erik Durbin & David Tat-Chee Ng, 1999. "Uncovering country risk in emerging market bond prices," International Finance Discussion Papers 639, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12648 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruner, Robert F. & Conroy, Robert M. & Estrada, Javier & Kritzman, Mark & Li, Wei, 2002. "Introduction to 'Valuation in Emerging Markets'," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 310-324, December.
- Stephen Godfrey & Ramon Espinosa, 1996. "A Practical Approach To Calculating Costs Of Equity For Investments In Emerging Markets," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 9(3), pages 80-90.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2003. "How to value a seasonal company by discounting cash flows," IESE Research Papers D/511, IESE Business School.
- Jacques Hamon & Bertrand Jacquillat, 1999. "Is there Value‐Added Information in Liquidity and Risk Premiums?," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 5(3), pages 369-394.
- Jose Manuel Campa & Simi Kedia, 2002.
"Explaining the Diversification Discount,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(4), pages 1731-1762, August.
- José Manuel Campa & Simi Kedia, 1999. "Explaining the Diversification Discount," Working Papers 99-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Campa, Jose M. & Kedia, Simi, 2000. "Explaining the diversification discount," IESE Research Papers D/424, IESE Business School.
- Knez, Peter J & Ready, Mark J, 1997. " On the Robustness of Size and Book-to-Market in Cross-Sectional Regressions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(4), pages 1355-1382, September.
- Rajnish Mehra, 2003. "The Equity Premium: Why is it a Puzzle?," NBER Working Papers 9512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wang, Xiaozu, 2000. "Size effect, book-to-market effect, and survival," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 257-273, December.
- Donald R. Lessard, 1996. "Incorporating Country Risk In The Valuation Of Offshore Projects," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 9(3), pages 52-63.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wiktor Patena, 2011. "Company Valuation. How to Deal with a Range of Values?," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 7(3), pages 75-84, November.
More about this item
Keywordscompany valuation; valuation errors; valuation;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2008-02-02 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2008-02-02 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.