Report NEP-FMK-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timotheos Angelidis, 2008. "Idiosyncratic Risk in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 0018, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Fernandez, Pablo & Bilan, Andrada, 2007. "110 common errors in company valuations," IESE Research Papers D/714, IESE Business School.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "Is the 2007 U.S. Sub-Prime Financial Crisis So Different? An International Historical Comparison," NBER Working Papers 13761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Frömmel, 2007. "Volatility Regimes in Central and Eastern European Countries’ Exchange Rates," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/487, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Item repec:cep:stiisp:/2007/521 is not listed on IDEAS anymore