Idiosyncratic Risk in Emerging Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tan, Monica & Liu, Bin, 2016. "CEO's managerial power, board committee memberships and idiosyncratic volatility," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 21-30.
- Korkmaz, Turhan & Çevik, Emrah İ. & Atukeren, Erdal, 2012. "Return and volatility spillovers among CIVETS stock markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 230-252.
- Nartea, Gilbert V. & Wu, Ji & Liu, Zhentao, 2013. "Does idiosyncratic volatility matter in emerging markets? Evidence from China," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 137-160.
- Stavros Degiannakis & Andreas Andrikopoulos & Timotheos Angelidis & Christos Floros, 2013. "Return dispersion, stock market liquidity and aggregate economic activity," Working Papers 166, Bank of Greece.
- repec:jfr:ijfr11:v:9:y:2018:i:1:p:189-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mu-Shun Wang, 2013. "Idiosyncratic Volatility and the Expected Stock Returns for Exploring the Relationship with Panel Threshold Regression," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 20(2), pages 113-129, May.
- repec:taf:applec:v:48:y:2016:i:42:p:3999-4018 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pithak Srisuksai, 2012. "Idiosyncratic Volatility and Expected Stock Returns: Evidence from Thailand," Applied Economics Journal, Kasetsart University, Faculty of Economics, Center for Applied Economic Research, vol. 19(2), pages 66-89, December.
- Lumengo Bonga-Bonga & Ekerete Umoetok, 2016.
"The effectiveness of index futures hedging in emerging markets during the crisis period of 2008-2010: Evidence from South Africa,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(42), pages 3999-4018, September.
- Bonga-Bonga, Lumengo & Umoetok, Ekerete, 2015. "The effectiveness of index futures hedging in emerging markets during the crisis period of 2008-2010: Evidence from South Africa," MPRA Paper 62932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kearney, Colm, 2012. "Emerging markets research: Trends, issues and future directions," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 159-183.
- Charee Kwak, 2017. "The Effect of Corporate International Diversification on Firm Risk," Discussion Papers 2017-17, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Flavia Corneli, 2009. "The Saving Glut Explanation of Global Imbalances: the Role of Underinvestment," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/41, European University Institute.
- Sergio Ortobelli Lozza & Enrico Angelelli & Daniele Toninelli, 2011. "Set-Portfolio Selection with the Use of Market Stochastic Bounds," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(0), pages 5-24, November.
- Chia-Hao Lee & Pei-I Chou, 2012. "Trading Activity and Financial Market Integration," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 589-616, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEmerging markets; Idiosyncratic risk; Portfolio management; Tracking error volatility.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2008-02-02 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2008-02-02 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uop:wpaper:0018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kleanthis Gatziolis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depelgr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.