Report NEP-RMG-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aguais, Scott, 2008. "Designing and Implementing a Basel II Compliant PIT-TTC Ratings Framework," MPRA Paper 6902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brunner, Gregory & Hinz, Richard & Rocha, Roberto, 2008. "Risk-based supervision of pension funds : a review of international experience and preliminary assessment of the first outcomes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4491, The World Bank.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Silja Kinnebrock & Neil Shephard, 2008. "Measuring downside risk - realised semivariance," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe01, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Timotheos Angelidis, 2008. "Idiosyncratic Risk in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 0018, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1080 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elisa Luciano & Giovanna Nicodano, 2008. "Ownership links, leverage and credit risk," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 69, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2008.
- Åsberg Sommar, Per & Shahnazarian, Hovick, 2008. "Macroeconomic Impact on Expected Default Frequency," Working Paper Series 219, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).