Mémorisation des prix par les enfants : Que nous apprennent leurs erreurs de rappel ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Vanhuele & X. Drèze, 2002. "Measuring the Price Knowledge Shoppers Bring to the Store," Post-Print hal-00457563, HAL.
- Klayman, Joshua, 1985. "Children's decision strategies and their adaptation to task characteristics," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 179-201, April.
- Marc Vanhuele & Gilles Laurent & X. Drèze, 2006. "Consumers' Immediate Memory for Prices," Post-Print halshs-00119558, HAL.
- Gurumurthy Kalyanaram & Russell S. Winer, 1995. "Empirical Generalizations from Reference Price Research," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages 161-169.
- John, Deborah Roedder & Cole, Catherine A, 1986. " Age Differences in Information Processing: Understanding Deficits in Young and Elderly Consumers," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 297-315, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRappel des prix; enfant; structure des erreurs; cognition numérique; nombre à deux chiffres;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0871. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.