Children's decision strategies and their adaptation to task characteristics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Hanjoon & Herr, Paul M. & Kardes, Frank R. & Kim, Chankon, 1999. "Motivated Search: Effects of Choice Accountability, Issue Involvement, and Prior Knowledge on Information Acquisition and Use," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 75-88, May.
- Simonson, Itamar, 2005. "In Defense of Consciousness: The Role of Conscious and Unconscious Inputs in Consumer Choice," Research Papers 1883, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Soane, Emma & Dewberry, Chris & Narendran, Sunitha, 2010. "The role of perceived costs and perceived benefits in the relationship between personality and risk-related choices," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28353, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- DAMAY, Coralie, 2007. "Mémorisation des prix par les enfants : Que nous apprennent leurs erreurs de rappel ?," Les Cahiers de Recherche 871, HEC Paris.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:92:y:2007:i:2:p:171-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ball, Christopher, 1997. "A Comparison of Single-Step and Multiple-Step Transition Analyses of Multiattribute Decision Strategies," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 195-204, March.
- Katz, Idit & Bereby-Meyer, Yoella & Assor, Avi & Danziger, Shai, 2010. "Children's adaptive pre-decisional search behavior: Effects of memory and number of alternatives," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 17-24, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:35:y:1985:i:2:p:179-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .