Internet media planning : an optimization model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rust, Roland T., 1985. "Selecting network television advertising schedules," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 483-494, December.
- Belch, George E, 1982. " The Effects of Television Commercial Repetition on Cognitive Response and Message Acceptance," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 56-65, June.
- John D. C. Little & Leonard M. Lodish, 1969. "A Media Planning Calculus," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 17(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Young-Hoon Park & Peter S. Fader, 2004. "Modeling Browsing Behavior at Multiple Websites," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(3), pages 280-303, May.
- David C. Schmittlein & Donald G. Morrison & Richard Colombo, 1987. "Counting Your Customers: Who-Are They and What Will They Do Next?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(1), pages 1-24, January.
More about this item
Keywordsmedia planning; optimization; advertising repeat exposure; probability distribution; internet;
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .