Optimal Internet Media Selection
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Rust, Roland T., 1985. "Selecting network television advertising schedules," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 483-494, December.
- Young-Hoon Park & Peter S. Fader, 2004. "Modeling Browsing Behavior at Multiple Websites," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(3), pages 280-303, May.
- Danaher, Peter J. & Hardie, Bruce G.S., 2005. "Bacon With Your Eggs? Applications of a New Bivariate Beta-Binomial Distribution," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 59, pages 282-286, November.
- Peter J. Danaher, 2007. "Modeling Page Views Across Multiple Websites with an Application to Internet Reach and Frequency Prediction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(3), pages 422-437, 05-06.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rik Pieters & Michel Wedel, 2012. "Ad Gist: Ad Communication in a Single Eye Fixation," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(1), pages 59-73, January.
- Parham Fami Tafreshi & Mohammad Hasan Aghdaie & Majid Behzadian & Mahdieh Ghani Abadi, 2016. "Developing a Group Decision Support System for Advertising Media Evaluation: A Case in the Middle East," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 25(5), pages 1021-1048, September.
- Liberali, G. & Urban, G.L. & Dellaert, B.G.C. & Tucker, C. & Bart, Y. & Stremersch, S., 2016. "A New Method of Measuring Online Media Advertising Effectiveness: Prospective Meta-Analysis in Marketing," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2016-007-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
Keywordsadvertising; Internet marketing; media; optimization; probability models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:29:y:2010:i:2:p:336-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.