IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Outward Foreign Direct Investments in Steel Industry in a Chinese Comparative Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nagesh KUMAR, 2008.
"Internationalization of Indian Enterprises: Patterns, Strategies, Ownership Advantages, and Implications,"
Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 3(2), pages 242-261, December.
- Nagesh Kumar, 2008. "Internationalization of Indian Enterprises : Patterns, Strategies, Ownership Advantages and Implications," Microeconomics Working Papers 22113, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valeria Gattai, 2013. "The dragon and the elephant on the way to Italy," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(4), pages 63-87.
- Vasile Alecsandru STRAT, 2015. "The relationship between the education system and the inflows of FDI for the Central and East European EU new member states," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 41(2(50)), pages 76-92, december.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Gorgoni, Sara & Günther, Christina & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2014. "Emerging versus advanced country MNEs investing in Europe: A typology of subsidiary global–local connections," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 680-691.
- Valeria, Gattai & Rajssa, Mechelli & Piergiovanna, Natale, 2016. "FDI and Heterogeneous Firms: Evidence from BRIC Countries," Working Papers 322, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 18 Jan 2016.
- Helen Wei Hu & Lin Cui & Preet S Aulakh, 2019. "State capitalism and performance persistence of business group-affiliated firms: A comparative study of China and India," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 50(2), pages 193-222, March.
- P.L. Beena, 2019. "Outward FDI and Crossborder M&As by Indian Firms: A Host Country-Level Analysis," Working Papers id:12993, eSocialSciences.
- Fleury, Afonso & Fleury, Maria Tereza Leme & Borini, Felipe Mendes, 2012. "Is production the core competence for the internationalization of emerging country firms?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 439-449.
- Frank Giarratani & Ravi Madhavan & Gene Gruver, 2013. "Steel industry restructuring and location," Chapters, in: Frank Giarratani & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Philip McCann (ed.),Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 1, pages 11-37, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI outflows from emerging markets; steel; India; China;
- L61 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Metals and Metal Products; Cement; Glass; Ceramics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:22784. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.