IT and ITES as an Engine of Growth : An Exploration into the Indian Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars-Hendrik Roller & Leonard Waverman, 2001.
"Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 909-923, September.
- Lars-Hendrik Röller & Leonard Waverman, 1996. "Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach," CIG Working Papers FS IV 96-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Waverman, Leonard, 2000. "Telecommunications Infrastructure And Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 2399, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arora, Ashish & Athreye, Suma, 2002.
"The software industry and India's economic development,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 253-273, June.
- Arora, Ashish & Athreye, Suma, 2001. "The Software Industry and India's Economic Development," WIDER Working Paper Series 020, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1998.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 113(2), pages 331-360.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1995. "Recombinant Growth," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1722, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 1998. "Recombinant Growth," Scholarly Articles 3708468, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Pohjola, Matti (ed.), 2001. "Information Technology, Productivity, and Economic Growth: International Evidence and Implications for Economic Development," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199243983.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dzhumashev, Ratbek & Mishra, Vinod & Smyth, Russell, 2016.
"Exporting, R&D investment and firm survival in the Indian IT sector,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-19.
- Ratbek Dzhumashev & Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2013. "Exporting, R&D Investment and Firm Survival in the Indian IT Sector," Monash Economics Working Papers 60-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsfastest growing economies; spectacular dynamism; the services sector; burgeoning fast; IT and ITES engine of growth; employment generation;
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22926. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .