Rural to Urban Migration in Pakistan : The Gender Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shahnaz Hamid, 2010. "Rural to Urban Migration in Pakistan: The Gender Perspective," PIDE-Working Papers 2010:56, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aliya H. Khan & Lubna Shehnaz, 2000. "Determinants of Internal Migration in Pakistan: Evidence from the Labour Force Survey, 1996-97," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 695-712.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rizwan Ul Haq & Ajmal Jahangeer & Azkar Ahmad, 2015. "Out-migration in Rural Pakistan: Does Household Poverty Status Matter?," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(4), pages 315-331.
- Andrabi, Tahir & Das, Jishnu & Khwaja, Asim Ijaz, 2013.
"Students today, teachers tomorrow: Identifying constraints on the provision of education,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 1-14.
- Andrabi, Tahir & Das, Jishnu & Khwaja, Asim Ijaz, 2011. "Students today, teachers tomorrow ? identifying constraints on the provision of Education," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5674, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsRural to Urban Migration; Agrarian Structure;
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .