Sources of Output Growth in Indian Agriculture during the Post-Reform Period
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- K.R. Shanmugam & Vidhya Soundararajan, 2008. "Sources Of Output Growth In Indian Agriculture During The Post-Reform Period," Working Papers 2008-026, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaliappa Kalirajan & Shashanka Bhide, 2004. "The Post-reform Performance of the Manufacturing Sector in India," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 3(2), pages 126-157.
- Bauer, Paul W., 1990. "Recent developments in the econometric estimation of frontiers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 39-56.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dilip Saikia, 2014. "Total Factor Productivity In Agriculture: A Review Of Measurement Issues In The Indian Context," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 8(2), pages 45-61, DECEMBER.
- repec:ags:ingawp:253311 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nabi Abudaldah & Wim Heijman & Pieter Heringa & Pierre v. Mouche, 2015. "Return Of The Icecream Men. A Discrete Hotelling Game," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 9(2), pages 39-48, DECEMBER.
- repec:ags:ingawp:253314 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saikia, Dilip, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity in Indian Agriculture: Some Conceptual and Methodological Issues," MPRA Paper 28578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2010.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; technical efficiency; Eleventh Plan; frontier production function; land reform;
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .